Cristiano Ronaldo Sign Juventus | Enormous Amount

Finally Ronaldo Signs Juventus at huge Price of 100million

Ronaldo signs Juventus
The five-time Ballon d'Or winner now on
a four-year contract with Juventus
Ronaldo gets to sign the four-year contract with Juventus until 30 June 2022. After all the rumors around finally, Ronaldo joins Juventus with the enormous price of 100million which is an expensive transfer at the age of 33.

  • Is It, Ronaldo Happy Move?
Yes, Ronaldo asks Madrid to accept his transfer, after scoring 451 goals in 438 games, winning 4 Champions Leagues & 2 times La Liga for Real Madrid.

Ronaldo Number 7

Five times Ballon d'Or winner, one comes last year and won the European Championship in 2016 for his country Portugal. He has achieved so much in 9 years at Real Madrid. Although, he wants to move on to the different club after so much success in Madrid at the age of 33.

  • Ronaldo On Juventus
I am at the age where other players think their career is over but I want to show them I am still fit & healthy even at the age of 33. To show them if you have the willingness to continue your career after the thirties you can and why not? Only the things are you have to focus on your fitness and training.


Ronaldo Medical test

On the top of it, he says he wants to win, want to be the best. In the future maybe I will get the Ballon d'Or again with Juventus but "future is future" now I only have to focus on what is right now.

  • Ronaldo Plan For Juventus
Ronaldo said I am physical, mentally & emotionally fit because every club wants his player to be fit and I am proud of it that's the reason I accept the Juventus invitation.

Juventus already are Italy's the most successful club, 34 times Serie A winner(7 in a row), & the 13 times Coppa Italia. But from 1996, the club not able to win the Champions League, defeat last five appearances in the final matches.


Juventus Career

It's a challenge for me to give my contribution to fighting to win the Champions League Trophy. It's my passion to take a challenge that what I have been doing in through-out my career. I will continue doing it for Juventus.

I thank Juventus to give me a great opportunity and accept my football skills, style. Juventus have many successes won domestic cups, other titles and got on to the Champions League Finals.

I will do my best to take Juventus even to the higer level.

No comments:

Post a Comment